Our Health, and Nutrition Services trainings and consultation provide a variety of methods to ensure your program meets the Head Start Program Performance Standards and implements quality services. Training is practical and concrete, designed to reduce fears and increase support and excitement about program philosophy and practice.
Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes: The Health Check: An intensive 1-day training taught by Advanced Pediatric Nurse Practitioner/Nationally Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist/Pediatrics, Stacie Sanborn.
Evidence-based Learning Objectives and Outcomes:
- Learn specific and practical methods for providing a health check.
- Discuss possible concerns that may arise during a health check.
- Identify health-related symptoms of possible child abuse or neglect.
Are you interested in enhancing your program’s child health and safety practices? Work with our expert consultant, Cristine Cochran to review and enhance this critical area of your program.
- Access to Health and Dental Care
- Screening and Referral
- Child Health and Nutrition Requirements
- Safe Physical Environments
- Parents as their Child’s Educators
- Pregnant Women/Expectant Families
- Mental Health and Relationships
- We offer this consultation through Email, Phone, Online Cloud Computing, and Onsite Services:
Please email us at Linda.Kimura@babiescantwait.com for more information.